Alley Theatre, Houston, TX
HVAC & Control Systems Upgrade
The renovation of this 75,000 square ft. performance hall (originally built in October 1968), was completed in 2015. Convergentz is proud to be a part of the reopening of the Alley Theatre after the devastation of Hurricane Harvey. Read Houston Business Journal's article here.
Owner: Houston First
Architects: Studio Red Architects
MEP Engineer: CHPA Consulting Engineers
General Contractor: W.S. Bellows Construction
Book a Tour of an IoT project here.
- Mix of new construction, retrofit and integration of existing DDC into web-based Tridium building automation system with Trane BACnet controllers on JACE network controllers
- Integration of VFD’s, sub-metering, lighting controls, security, and fire alarm
- Chiller plant optimization
- Optimized start/stop
- Discharge air temperature reset
- Duct static pressure reset
- Demand control ventilation
See more in This Category Back