Fulbright Tower, Houston, TX
HVAC & Control Systems Upgrade
The Fulbright Tower is a 52 story skyscraper originally known as 3 Houston Center. A part of the downtown Houston Center complex, the tower has 1,247,061 square feet of Class A office space. The retrofit of the entire legacy JCI Building Automation System in this 52-story building was completed in 2017.
MEP Engineer: Thomas & Dunne Engineers, L.L.C.
- The building is 1,247,061 square feet with over 100 multi-zone AHUs and over 600 associated zones.
- Integrated the existing DDC plant controls
- Installed new lighting relays and controls
- Installed tenant services and billing software, HVAC energy and trending software, and a customizable building dashboard.
- A 4-strand multimode 50 micron fiber optic network and six (6) Layer 3 switches were also installed.
- The building is now equipped to support ancillary tenant IT-business needs.
- This system is also an open protocol network, securely accessible anywhere via the internet.
See more in This Category Back